Job Title: Market Intelligence Intern (Market Intelligence Team)
Location: London and Aberdeen (2 Positions)
Full Time, Year in Industry
Salary: Competitive & Excellent Benefits
We are looking for a student, on a sandwich course, for a placement in our Strategy & Market Intelligence Team for one year.
The successful candidate will be required to work together with our current business advisors to undertake several duties including:
- Providing market intelligence, analysis and insight on the Energy industry in the UK, supporting the preparation of reports and insights commissioned by the teams within OEUK
- Supporting the project, research and analytical requirements of all the teams within OEUK in a timely and professional manner
- Developing knowledge in relevant areas
- Ability to prepare, analyse and present information in an effective and timely manner
- Good communicator with oral and written fluency to match
- Analytical mindset, with the confidence to work with large and complex data sets. Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to think clearly, critically and decisively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
- Energy and ability to work within and across OEUK’s teams to facilitate effective decision-making and issues-management
- Evidence of strong work ethic and awareness of discretion and need to observe confidentiality in all matters.
It is essential that potential candidates are undergraduates working towards a 2:1 degree or above in a related degree.
Position Start Date – June 2024
Duration – Up to one year (12 Months)
Why work at OEUK?
The global energy industry is in transition so at OEUK you will get the opportunity to contribute to the progress the UK offshore energy industry is making to meet our net zero targets, supporting our members, developing key skills, being able to participate and make a difference.
The development of our employees is the key to our success, and we support this by offering the following benefits:
- Learning and development opportunities
- 27 days annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Purchase / sell leave
If you are interested in the above role and want to know more, please send through your CV along with a cover letter to the HR team, letting us know why you consider you are the right person for this role, to [email protected] .
Closing Date: Thursday 29th February 2024
You must be able to work in the UK legally and you will not require sponsorship.