OEUK’s 2022 Economic Report comes as the drive to improve the security, affordability and sustainability of energy supplies is at the top of agendas at home and around the world.
The UK is in an enviable position with a diversity of offshore energy resources, including oil, gas and offshore wind, plus emerging technologies such as mass hydrogen production.
This year’s report will outline how the development of those resources is crucial to building the nation’s energy security and its low-carbon future, as well as opening new business opportunities and creating a greener economy.
Join us on Wednesday, September 7, when a panel of energy leaders will discuss how the UK can maintain energy security, cut CO2 emissions, and boost its economy. OEUK’s Economic Report will set out how our industry will be crucial in meeting all those challenges.
Join us on the morning to hear from:
- Deirdre Michie OBE, CEO, Offshore Energies UK
- Ross Dornan, Market Intelligence Manager, Offshore Energies UK
- Geoff Holmes, CEO, px Group
- Neil McCulloch, Chief Executive Officer, Spirit Energy
- Sarah Cridland, Vice President Commercial & Subsea Projects UK, Mediterranean & Caspian & Country Manager UK, TechnipFMC