HSE Conference 2022 – Energise HSE
It’s an exciting year for Offshore Energies UK, relaunched in February 2022 to represent an integrating offshore energy industry which safely provides cleaner fuel, power and products to everyone in the UK.
Working together with our members, we are a driving force supporting the UK to meet its energy security and net zero ambitions. Our innovative companies, people and communities add value to the UK economy.
As your member body, we are the go-to place for integrating offshore energy. We engage, inform and proudly champion this sector which is at the heart of the energy transition.
At this conference we are taking inspiration from the wider OEUK scope, and will bring together people from across the industry to share experience, highlight innovation and explore the key question: what energises you about HSE today?
With a welcome return to in-person attendance, the two-day event will engage and inform industry, bringing together operators, contractors, supply chain, regulators and other stakeholders in the offshore energies sector to explore the challenges and opportunities facing industry in the health, safety and environmental topics that matter most to our members.
As well as keeping up to date with OEUK activities, our members want to share experience, ideas, and to hear how people throughout the offshore energy sector are innovating and driving improved performance across health, safety and environmental management.
What new challenges are you facing, or what novel approaches to old problems are you implementing? We know what keeps us energised: but what about you?
We will hear about the following:
• HSE Culture in Leadership and Workforce – Dual sessions exploring how to enable a workplace culture that ensures that HSE delivery is at the forefront of what people do
• Balancing Risk – In all we do we manage risk and this session looks at how the line can be drawn that ensures focus in the right area and ensuring we look in the dark corners
• Data Driven – using data appropriately allows us to respond to weak and strong signals in a manner that is informed and insightful – this session brings in good practice in this area that could be adopted in your own organisation
• Technology – opportunities to harness technology for HSE arise at pace – we will hear from those that are using it to energise HSE and increase performance across an organisation
• New Energies – The North Sea Transition Deal is now over one year old and during this session we explore how the implementation will require an evolved and integrated approach to HSE
• Beyond the Workplace – how HSE initiatives are delivering benefits beyond the working day or at the worksite – whether improving the environment, maintaining wellbeing or driving healthy lifestyles
• Young Professionals – To close the conference a session when you can gain an overview of HSE from a panel of young professionals that should provide additional energy and inspiration to take to your own workplace
|Date & Time||Tue, 28 June 2022, 8:00 am|
|Location||P&J Live, Aberdeen|
|More Info||Book now|