Join us as we share our newly launched Business Outlook 2024 – Activity & Supply Chain report – the leading industry report with a sharp focus on the UK energy supply chain.
Attending this breakfast event focussing on the latest edition of our prestigious Business Outlook series is a ‘must’ for anyone seeking to understand our changing sector better. This year promises to be a critical one for the country in general and the energy sector in particular as the UK heads towards a general election. The sustainability, reliability and affordability of our energy supplies will come under ever closer scrutiny.
The event will be chaired by Katy Heidenreich, Supply Chain & People Director, Offshore Energies UK and our speakers and panellists include:
- Ben Ward, Energy Transition Adviser, Offshore Energies UK
- Jonathan White, General Manager, Perenco UK Limited
- Jason Hendy, Managing Director for England and Renewables Strategy, Peterson
- Hear new insights and data to help decision-making
- Understand the opportunities within a complex landscape
- Learn how to manage risks effectively
This is your opportunity to hear first-hand from experts in the industry and benefit from unrivalled networking opportunities with our members and the wider OEUK team.