The Heads of Digital Special Interest Group offers a supportive environment for those leading digital change in UK energy sector licensees to:
- Share challenges, pain points, what worked, what didn’t work, and associated insights and learning experiences in delivering digital change
- Share experiences of business change management tactics, tools, and approaches likely to advance the adoption of more digital working practices.
The Group aims to:
- Facilitate collaborative projects, with the aim of avoiding duplication of work across companies; and enable pooling of resources to progress shared opportunities collectively, where practical
- Develop an industry competence in change management and the soft skills and other non-technology success factors of digital initiatives
- Develop and promote a culture of digital literacy and innovation within the industry
- Promote digital skills development in the industry
- Promote the involvement of, and the value added by their digital teams within the industry
- Act as owners of specific industry-led digital work groups as arising.
Meetings are held under the Chatham House rule, supporting open sharing in compliance with OEUK’s Competition Law Policy.
For more information, contact: [email protected].