Doctors Registration Instructions
Please note that there is no longer the Extranet platform. You will need to contact the forum/workgroup administrator for any information relating to your groups.
Registering a members account with OEUK
OEUK has recently changed over to a new website platform, and we now have the function of creating a member’s account.
The benefits of creating an account are:
– Access to member-only content
– Ability to download our paid publications for free
– Contact details for all workgroup and forum administrators are found here.
Unless you have created an account via the website, your account does not already exist as this is a new platform and separate from our Extranet service or any previous account.
Accounts can only be created by individuals using email addresses that are recognised by the domain in their email address as being from an OEUK Member Company.
Create your account in three easy steps:
1. Click register a new account (top right corner of the website)
2. Choose your user name and complete the registration, including the security sum. The sum is required in order to increase security to the site
3. Verify your account using the email that you receive. Be sure to check your junk mail folder as the verification is automated and could end up there. You should receive this within 15 minutes of registering.
Are you having problems logging in?
1. Have you registered?
Please note this is a new system that does not share usernames or passwords from any previous system such as our Extranet.
Unless you have registered already you will need to choose your own username.
In order to access the website as a member, please register your details by clicking here. Once registered you will be able to access the member content, free publications and discounts.
2. If you are still experiencing problems with your account please contact us via email
[email protected]. We will do our best to respond to your email within 24 hours.