Join us as we share our newly launched Business Outlook 2024 – Activity & Supply Chain report – the leading industry report with a sharp focus on the UK energy supply chain.
Attending this lunch event focussing on the latest edition of our prestigious Business Outlook series is a ‘must’ for anyone seeking to understand our changing sector better. This year promises to be a critical one for the country in general and the energy sector in particular as the UK heads towards a general election. The sustainability, reliability and affordability of our energy supplies will come under ever closer scrutiny.
The event will be chaired by Dave Whitehouse, Chief Executive Officer, Offshore Energies UK and our speakers and panellists include:
- Fraser Wyness, Executive and Strategic Adviser, Offshore Energies UK
- Alan Dobson, Senior Manager R&D and Technology, TechnipFMC
- Hear new insights and data to help decision-making
- Understand the opportunities within a complex landscape
- Learn how to manage risks effectively
This is your opportunity to hear first-hand from experts in the industry and benefit from unrivalled networking opportunities with industry colleagues and the wider OEUK team.