The Service Organisations Cyber Security Forum (SOCS) is a special interest group open to all in the supply chain (except IT providers) operating weekly calls to share threat intelligence on cyber risks; and quarterly face-to-face sessions to progress shared cyber issues on a collaborative basis.
- Collaborate with information sharing and incident response in the event of a security incident within the sector by:
– Proactively sharing threat intelligence
– Establishing best practice in Cyber Security
– Sharing information regarding latest security solutions and technologies
- Provide a leadership role within the O&G Service sector for cyber/information security
- Promote security skills development in the industry working with universities and colleges, etc., and providing placements for students.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and support other supply chain organisations
- Act as SMEs for the industry to advise and enable on security initiatives
- Review new technology and consider joint industry projects to further secure the supply chain activities
- Set up and lead focussed workgroups to address specific member concerns