Who we are
Our mission, vision, role and governance.
offshore, industry, energy
Proud champions of the UK offshore energies industry
OEUK is the leading representative body for the UK offshore energy industries. It is a not-for-profit organisation with a pedigree stretching back almost half a century. Therefore, we are proud to inform, engage and champion the UK energy industries as part of a diverse national energy mix. Membership is open to all companies active in the UK continental shelf. From the largest producers and contractors through to SMEs working in low carbon energy.
Our aim is to ensure that the UK continental shelf remains an attractive place for energy producers so their supply chains to do business.
- The representative body that champions the whole sector.
- The definitive source of information about the UK upstream.
- The gateway to industry networks and expertise.
We do this by:
- Industry-led events, forums and conferences so OEUK members help shape the agenda and work collaboratively with industry peers to identify and promote good practices.
- Through access to the latest market intelligence, comprehensive industry insights, award-winning guidelines and updates on legislative and policy developments.
- Raising the profile of the UK offshore energy industries.
- Promoting open dialogue across all sectors on activities, specifically technical, fiscal, safety, environmental and skills issues.
- Engaging with governments, regulations, and other external organisations on initiatives and programs.
Offshore energies industry
The last year has seen many changes in the offshore energies industry. It was a year like no other. We have been at the heart of the country’s transition to low-carbon energy during this time.
The UK offshore energies industry benefits our lives. It underpins modern society and supplies energy to heat homes, fuel for transporting goods and people worldwide, and the raw materials used to produce everyday items.
Its extensive supply chain employs thousands of people and significantly contributes to the UK economy with tax revenues, technology and exports.
Take a look back at the year when we saw many changes!
Welcome to Positive Energy
The UK offshore energies industry benefits our lives. It supplies energy to heat homes, fuel for transporting goods and people worldwide, and the raw materials used to produce everyday items.
Our latest campaign focuses on the individuals who are driving positive change in the industry. Meet them and discover the new ideas that give us all reasons to be hopeful.
In October 2021, the industry pledged to work towards a net-zero grid for the mid-2030s. The UK government then built on this and formalised a target for 2035.
Working with the government, our commitment to reducing operational emissions is a significant move.
OEUK is leading the industry and our members into a net-zero future. A future where businesses, people and nature can prosper.
Offshore energies on social media
offshore industry energy
offshore industry energy
second, secondly, etc.