Member news

CNOOC begins drilling at Howick prospect

11 September 2019


Howick prospect, owned by CNOOC, was drilled at the site on August 31 by the Island Innovator semi-submersible rig. Drilling is expected to last 49 days.

The discovery, located west of Shetland, is operated by CNOOC with a 70% stake, while the remaining 30% is held by Ineos.

Read more…

Share this article

Working together, producing cleaner energies