Oil producer in Caspian Sea wanted to maximise recovery factor from reservoir and prevent premature decommissioning liabilities
Demonstrate the viability of existing producing asset jacket in order to extend life and maximise recovery.
- Assessed 1 year and 100 year environmental loads on jacket
- Determined maximum annual wave height.
- Calculated reserve strength ratio and Probability of Failure.
- Assets deemed fit for 10 years further operation
- Minor structural strengthening recommended
- Identified regular maintenance and further inspections necessary when max wave reached