Offshore Energies Magazine – Issue 56, Summer 2023
- IOGP compares EU’s NZIA with the US IRA
- Energy transition UK: Kent looks at the gap between the reality and the ideal
- Unlocking wind turbine potentials: Kent applies machine learning
- Vysus takes on new energy while retaining oil and gas
- Kellas Midstream: “We have the pipes and plans but not the policies”
- OPEX: Steering clients to MER without taking their eye off emissions
- Winter outlook: Affordable supplies can’t be taken for granted
Order free printed copies
Available in print for the first time in three years! Add yourself to our free printed edition mailing list by emailing us, multiple copies available for our members to share in their reception areas: [email protected]
Advertising in the magazine is available with preferential rates for our member companies.
Please contact the Editorial team: [email protected].
This publication can be downloaded free of charge.